Many people feel disheartened when they think of their smile. Dental issues can be taxing and cause high levels of discomfort, not to mention stress. Worse still is the thought that it is going to take months, if not years, to repair and revitalize your smile. Luckily, our transformation team at The Dental Lounge knows that we can do something about this. You might just be a candidate for a cosmetic dental makeover – a smile makeover, if you will. The advancement in technology is such that it allows our team to give you a smile you deserve, all in one day!
Reasons You Might Want To Address Your Smile
If you are having reservations that stop you from smiling, we want to help you make the change. Here are some of the concerns we know our patients have that we can address through the completion of our smile makeover:
- Ill-fitting teeth
- Uneven tooth and gum structure
- Gummy smile
- Emotional dissatisfaction with your smile
The right candidate for a makeover will be someone that requires a cosmetic approach. If you suffer from specific oral health issues such as gum disease or even an underlying support structural issue, you may need to address these first before the smile makeover can commence. Your dental team will conduct a thorough examination to evaluate your candidacy and guide you through every step of the process, from color matching to gum contouring.
Services Offered During A Smile Makeover
Our team offers a service beyond a simple smile rejuvenation or cosmetic makeover; we offer full mouth reconstruction. Granted, there may be cases that require a lengthy process, and our transformation team will be able to provide the following same-day services:
- All-On-4 dental implants
- This method of dental implantation makes it possible to replace a full set of teeth, top or bottom, by using only four dental implants per set or arch. This makes it possible to do a full arch replacement in a few hours, in other words, the same day, with a minimal number of implants.
- Single tooth implants
- A great solution if you only have a specific tooth (or even teeth) that need to be replaced instead of a full arch.
- Dental extractions
- Removal of a tooth that causes discomfort or that has suffered trauma takes you one step closer to your dream smile, and it may also be necessary before performing some of our other services, such as implants.
- Bone grafts
- It is done in order to address tooth loss and to provide enough structural support for implants.
- Same day temporized teeth
- If you need immediate results and require temporized teeth, we have you covered!
- Forms part of the implant procedures and can be completed within the same day for most smile makeovers.
- Porcelain finals
- Your forever teeth! Dental implants that are here to stay – durable, color-matched, and custom-made for your beautiful smile.
We even have an on-site ceramist who will ensure that your teeth are as natural-looking and complementary as possible, all in a single visit!
Are You Ready For A Smile Makeover?
Get in touch with our team at The Dental Lounge by calling us at (954) 686 5729. If you would like to request an appointment, feel free to do so online here.